caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 17, 2012

Lilly's story on the Trisomy Advocacy Group

Lilly was featured as the Trisomy Advocacy Group's "Thursday Tri ~ Kid" this past Thursday. Her story is on their Facebook page here.
I think anyone can access the story. I ended up using the same story I wrote for SOFT's newsletter, and adding a few paragraphs to the end.

"TAG" also has a regular website here: http://www.trisomyhelp.org/ There are some things on the website, and a lot to be added.


1 comment:

  1. I loved how that person said, 'Lilly, you make my heart melt!'

    ReplyDelete