caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy 14th Birthday, Lilly!

Happy Independence Day/4th of July and Happy Birthday, Lilly!  She would have turned 14 years old today if she were still alive.  I'm so curious what she would have looked like and acted like at 14.  I miss her.  💕😇

I still make a cake in memory of Lilly's birthday every year:


I recently planted fresh flowers in Lilly's memorial garden, so everything is bright and cheerful.  My Mom gave me the patriotic butterflies:

My Dad and Stepmom sent lilies.  They're still slowly opening:


💖🤍💙

No comments:

Post a Comment