caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A wisp of hair

For some reason, it recently popped in my mind that I really regret not having a nice lock of Lilly's hair.  I do have a tiny bit, I cut shortly after she was born.  But I really really wish I had cut a lock the day I dressed her body for burial. 

That wish did give me the idea of including envelopes for a "wisp of hair" with the boxes I'm working on for our hospital donation to angel families. 

So today I made labels on my printer sticker paper (I LOVE sticker paper!), cut them to size, and put them on 17 envelopes:


Tabby made me the five pretty flower envelopes, out of scrapbook paper.  I thought that would be special to share handmade envelopes.

1 comment: