caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Peep ... ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Are you ever so tired at the end of the day that you feel like this chick?


This is one of those days for me!  I can't wait to crawl into bed tonight.  The above chick was so funny - it originally fell asleep standing up.  But by the time I got my camera it had crashed.  :)

All the other chicks must have thought that was a good idea because they soon decided it was nap time too:

 
Yesterday, one of the Jersey Black chicks attempted the great escape.  Unfortunately for him he was immediately busted by Chicken Guard Tabby who grabbed him and put him back in his home.  The chickens were later all moved to a new home with higher walls ....

I never would have thought that baby chicks - or biddies as my mother-in-law said they should be called! - could be so cute and amusing.

God is so wonderfully creative and has such a great sense of humor.  :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL I've never seen them sleep.... did he really go to sleep standing up and fall over????

    ReplyDelete