caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Peace out my window

This week has been particularly busy with extra appointments, demands, and I have been preparing to teach a class Thursday evening to one of Tabby's groups.  It feels too busy - it's almost too much.  I'm longing for Friday to come so life will "slow" back to it's normal busyness!

However God blesses me with many "peaceable moments" during the day.  Hunter telling me he loves me for the 20th time.  Solomon's arms around my neck.  Listening to Tabby play piano.  Seeing my husband drive up the driveway at the end of the day.  And being able to look outside through one of our many windows.

One thing I love about living in this home is that there is a farm across the road complete with cows.  It's just so relaxing and fun for some reason.  Whenever I raise the shades in Hunter's room in the morning we look out his window to see if the cows are out.  Here is the view from our front porch:

Zooming in on the cows:

[Jesus speaking] "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." - John 14:27

 

1 comment: