caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Eye of Tabby - photography for the week of September 13

Here are Tabby's photos for the week.  I am amazed at how she even makes a weed look interesting!  Seeing our every day surroundings through her eyes - via her camera - help me to see things in a different way.  It makes me even more amazed with God's creation.











3 comments:

  1. Excellent! Hard to choose this week....all the weeds are GREAT, but I love the lichen on the tree with your house in the background.
    Oh and the adoring eyes of the dog.... I never did learn which one is which.... is this Exhaust Pipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - yep! That's Exhaust Pipe. Tabby's got me even looking at rocks differently now!

    ReplyDelete