caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Eye of Tabby - The Big Batch part 1

Now that school is out for the summer, Tabby is enjoying more time to draw, play piano, and take pictures.  I got a big batch of photos from her and will post them in smaller groups every other day or so.

Tabby likes to tease her brothers about how much they like collecting and identifying wildflowers.  However she obviously likes them too, judging by the many beautiful flower pictures she takes. 

In this batch, it was hard for me to choose my favorite. I like them all!  But I finally settled on the very last photo, of the angel that is on a plaque in Lilly's garden.  I never would have thought to take a picture of it at that angle.














1 comment:

  1. Wow. She is really becoming quite good at this! I agree, too many good ones to choose a favorite, but I think I'm going with the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete