caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Goat twins again!

This afternoon, I heard one of our goats making sounds like I had never heard her make before.  But I knew what it was!  I yelled to my kids "Quick!  Pippi is in labor!"  We all rushed to watch Tabby's goat, Pippi, give birth. 

It was really quite amazing!  She had twin boys.  Tabby named them "George" and "Fred."  I'll share more about them when I have time, but for now, here are some pictures:



baby being born
cleaning up kid
another baby starting to come out!

kid slips to the ground behind Pippi as she cleans the other kid


standing and trying to walk, shortly after birth


4 comments:

  1. twins run in the family! Billy did good mj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's actually very common in goats. So glad quadruplets are not real common!

      Delete