caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My little pumpkin

Happy first Reformation Day, my little pumpkin!  (Solomon's outfit actually says "little pumpkin".)




My Solomon pumpkin is now 10 lbs. and 21.5 inches. He's starting to get some little fat rolls!



Our two real pumpkins grew this spring from one of our pumpkins from last year that rotted in our flower bed.  I like to think it was maybe Lilly's pumpkin.  Since we had a couple of our own pumpkins, we didn't go back to the pumpkin patch this year.  I was glad, it hurt my heart just to drive by it and remember taking Lilly there, two years in a row.  (See pictures here and here.)

My little Solomon pumpkin posed with the pumpkins for me:



Thank you God for pumpkins and rainbow babies!

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable! I think you all should plan a school field trip to Nashville so I can meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solomon IS adorable! I love the pictures of the two of you. I love the picture of Jesus and Lilly, and the way you honor her memory. Congratulations too, regarding the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit on a beautiful boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still trying to figure out who he looks like! I think he and I need to talk and together we'll be able to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete