caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 18, 2013

SOFT's updated website and fun with piZap

The Support Organization for Trisomy 18, 13, and Related Disorders (known as "SOFT") has redone their website.  http://trisomy.org/   I think it looks great - it has smiling Trisomy children on the home page.  This is so important!  Especially for expectant parents desperately searching the web trying to find out information on a frightening diagnosis they may have just received for their baby.  I wish I had found this - it would have given me HOPE.

Our Lilly is in the "Family Support" section.  Both under the video and blog section (this blog is listed) and in the photo gallery.  (She is currently on page 6 of the photo gallery.  See Lilly's 3 pictures here.)  Smile, what a pretty little girl she was!  I want to add a short story about Lilly to the Family Stories page.  And also to upload one of my favorite Lilly videos - the one of her laughing at her caterpillar, Hank.  Again, I think these things can encourage searching families to have HOPE.

Tabby has learned about an online photo editor from her friend Cassie.  It is called piZap.  Both girls are enjoying making special photos of their little sisters, both angels.

Tabby made this of Lilly:


Cassie made one for Lilly:


And she also shared this one of her angel sister, Hannah (who also had Trisomy 18):

 

Tabby and Cassie are both very creative and I think making things like this is a very good outlet for them.  I'd like to try some designs myself when I have some extra time!  (hahahahaha about extra time I know!)

I was just thinking this morning how thankful I am to Jesus, knowing that He is taking perfect care of our little girls. 

1 comment:

  1. you should seen http://www.pato.pl/en/ to add free online photo effects too

    ReplyDelete