caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Lilly Memories

What would Easter be, without some "Easter Lilly" pictures?







Lilly's bunny hat now graces our Lilly tree every April:


Sadly I did not have a chance to buy an Easter lily plant this Easter.  I like to buy one each year and then plant them.  Maybe there will be some left in the stores by the time we make it back to town later this week.  But for now, I have a Solomon-bunny:



The chicks are growing fast!  I guess maybe they're getting to the "upper elementary age" stage.  They were having fun on a ladder this afternoon:


The goats were excited about their "goatee delight" I made them.  (A weekly herbal dewormer.)  Two of these goats are due to give birth in a few weeks!


Finally, here is Solomon trying on Daddy's Lilly-colored tie, which Frank always wears on the 4th and 15th of the month:


Nicely color coordinates, doesn't it!

"Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures," - 1 Corinthians 15:34-4

1 comment:

  1. Lily is such a beautiful little doll I love seeing pictures of her! Solomon is getting to be such a big handsome boy:)

    ReplyDelete