caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, July 30, 2011

New blog background and header

Lilly's blog has a new look, thanks to my sister-in-law K.H. (Actually both of my sisters-in-law have the same initials - for those that know them, this is the one that lives in a different state than me.) I had been wanting something that was special for Lilly and asked K. about it and she took my ideas and made them better. The Easter lily flower at the top is my favorite kind of lily - pure and white like my Lilly. The red, white, and blue bows on the sides represent Lilly's birthday - which is the 4th of July. And the background is blue because that is my favorite color. :)

Though I loved my Lilly picture at the top that I had - she had the best smile! - it was time for a new one. One without the NG tube in her nose. I do need another picture up of Lilly smiling and hope to have a good one to use as her header picture soon. UPDATE: I put the smiling picture at the bottom of this blog page.

Thanks again K.!

7 comments: