caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Friday, August 19, 2011

Lilly has a cold :(



Lilly came down with a cold in the middle of the night last night. She's still sleeping now but is restless and congested. Please please pray that she will get better quickly. When Lilly gets sick she tends to go downhill very quickly and ends up in the hospital emergency room.


If she doesn't get better quickly, we'll need to postpone her heart cath scheduled for next Thursday. (Which we need so that we can get her heart surgery scheduled. Surgery which she needs so that her heart can handle her illnesses better!)


Thank you.


"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise." - Jeremiah 17:14

6 comments:

  1. I'll be praying! Have you thought about using silver for her colds? We always had a lot of success with that. You can go back and read my "dealing with a babies cold" post for most of the information I have been able to gather about using silver. Or would echinacea be considered safe? I started using it in small dosages with the girls around 13 mo. And don't forget liquid vitamin c, that's easy to find and use, and I can't imagine that would be unsafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture!
    Prayers always

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it gets any worse, I'm packing my bag!!! :(

    Ha ha. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol in New ZealandAugust 19, 2011 at 1:44 PM

    Sending you healing loving thoughts dear Lilly. I love your pic. xxxxxxxxxxxxx Carol in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear little granddaughter,
    please get well soon!
    love,
    mah mah

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are praying for her. Love, S. and K.

    ReplyDelete