caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spoon feeding and a beautiful dress

Weight check = 8 lbs. 11 oz. YAY!!!

I have been feeding Lilly her coconut oil with my finger. But today I decided to try it on a tiny spoon to get her used to spoon feeding. She didn't like it as much, but was happy to get her coconut oil.



At the thrift store today I found a vintage christening gown for $5. It was so beautiful I decided to get it. We don't need a christening gown but I don't see why Lilly couldn't wear it for other occasions. The dress has a slip, dress, and over gown. I can't wait to put it on Lilly!
I've been rejoicing all day about Lilly's weight gain!

"Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Selah Our God is the God of salvation; And to GOD the Lord belong escapes from death." - Psalm 68:19-20




4 comments:

  1. Wow. What a wonderful buy!! Wear it every day Lilly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Lilly's weight gain! And the dress is beautiful! I agree, wear it every day, Lilly! No reason to save it for a special occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress, Lilly!

    ReplyDelete