caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rick Santorum video mentioning Bella

C-SPAN did an interview with former Senator Rick Santorum last week. In it he discusses life with his daughter Bella, who has Trisomy 18. Bella will be 3 years old in May! How encouraging. As I listened to him, I was again struck at how similiar the experiences of Trisomy 18 children are.

You can watch the interview at:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Santorum

Move ahead to the 40 minute mark to hear about Bella. You can also hear him speak about his son Gabriel,who only lived 2 hours, by starting at about 36 minutes. Thanks so much to my friend H.B. for sharing this link with me!

1 comment:

  1. I loved watching this and didn't know you had this in common with the Santorum's. God is using your family powerfully, humbled by your witness.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete