caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tied up with a bow

Did Lilly have kissable checks or what??!!  Our sweet girl was 10 months old in this picture.  I saw this picture today pop up on my screensaver and I just marveled at it: "awwwww ... she was just soooo cute!"  God really did make her special, in so many ways.  Mommy loves you and misses you Lilly!

"Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew you.  Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you." - Jeremiah 1:5

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and beautiful picture. Thank you for always sharing your thoughts and memories of Lilly. She was truly a blessing to so many who knew her and to those who did not. God bless you and your beautiful family. Cannot wait to meet the new little one!

    Ronna Pernell

    ReplyDelete