caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rainbow month Plus Free memory necklaces


Our months tend to have a regular flow to them - with lots of crazy surprises scattered throughout.  But, the 4th of every month finds us getting decorations out of the attic for Lilly's tree.  September is "rainbow month" in honor of the birth of Lilly's little brother (Sept. 15).  Today Hunter helped me put the rainbow decorations on the tree and Solomon kept trying to take them off. 

I love this ornament Tabby made for the tree last year.  There's a side for Lilly and a side for Rainbow Baby.  On the cloud in the middle it says "Although they're apart they're together at heart."   (Good enough for Hallmark, isn't it?!)


Thank you to "Anonymous" that works with my husband and sent us this beautiful Lilly colored basket today!







I just love the basket.  "Anonymous" - I hope you see this post so I can tell you "THANK YOU!"  You continue to amaze me with your thoughtfulness and generosity regarding Lilly's memory.  Thank you.  It really warmed my heart today when Frank came in the door carrying this.  :)

If you've experienced the sorrow and pain of losing a baby - or babies - in miscarriage or if they were stillborn, you can receive a beautiful free necklace or keychain in your baby(ies) honor from Held Your Whole Life.  See the website ( http://www.heldyourwholelife.com ) for pictures, dedication/why, and how to order.  It is truly a beautiful idea.  You can also read a short newspaper article about it here. Here is the website's banner:


"and He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." - Revelation 21:4

2 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet ornament made my Tabby! Thanks for the necklace web sight it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get one of the necklaces, Tesha. I was just flipping through the Above Rubies magazine with your sweet story and pictures with Jonathan. What sweet teeny tiny fingers ...

      Delete