caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Friday, August 10, 2012

A beautiful lily flower in Lilly's garden:



In memory's lovely garden,
where remembered joy blooms fair,

your memory, dearest Lilly,
is the brightest blossom there.

(I adapted that from an item in the Personal Creations catalog.)

I have not had time to post the details yet, but I am excited that all the details of my In Memory of Lilly Project are coming together.  Lord willing I'll be posting about it in the next few days!

"Let everything you do be done in love." - 1 Corinthians 16:14

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, looking forward to the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning blossom and so perfectly placed! Thanks for sharing!

    in Christ,

    CMWH

    ReplyDelete