caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 20, 2012

Yuck - new ad bar at top

Sadly it seems that this blog, along with any other through blogspot/blogger now have ads that we can not control across the tops of our blogs.  I dislike ads anyway.  But I've seen a couple now that I just find plain offensive.  :(

If anyone knows if there's a way to get the ads to go away - please share it with me!

UPDATE:  Several people now have told me they don't see the ad bar.  I see them on this blog, and any other blogspot blog I look at.  So I'm wondering if there is some setting on my computer I can get rid of.  Hmmmm ....

FINAL UPDATE:  Problem solved!  I wanted to share this in case any of you suddenly have this problem.  I was getting those banner ads across the top of any page of this blog, and on the blogspots of others.  A friend suggested that it was malware.  So I ran my anti-malware program (a free one called Malwarebytes anti-malware) and it found some items.  I deleted them, restarted my computer, and poof! the banners were gone.  I was so happy!  And honestly I'm surprised the fix was that easy.  :P

I'm glad Lilly never had to deal with any viruses or other computer issues!



4 comments:

  1. Hmmm-I'm not seeing the adbar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pictures of lilly bug on her computer. wonder what she was typing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Malware Bytes is an awesome program. Keep it updated and use it freely!

    ReplyDelete