caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Monday, December 5, 2011

Back home from the emergency room

Amazingly we're home from the hospital - Lilly's shortest hospital stay ever. Turned out her heart was beginning to fail. They think it was because she came off her Lasix (heart medication) too soon. So, Lilly is back taking Lasix once a day for awhile. I am SOOOO glad I took her in.

I'll post a little more detail as to what exactly happened asap. For now I need to just sit and snuggle my Lilly.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Thank you dear God for your continued protection.

8 comments:

  1. Lilly, where is your other sock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.... my heart is just pounding!!! So glad for your motherly instincts!!! xxoo Please give her a snuggle from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol in New ZealandDecember 5, 2011 at 7:47 PM

    Oh and from me!! 2 snuggles. We must give thanks to those who developed these medicines.

    Love from Carol to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you took her and glad it seems like an easy fix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear! Praise God for your observant eye and holy wisdom! How many times do we doubt ourselves as parents and obviously the Lord gave you power from the Holy Spirit to follow through on those motherly nudges.

    With love,

    CWMH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord!

    Uh Oh! She has pulled another "Sneaky Lilly"

    Shisshy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So thankful she is all right. That was quite a scare, but God got you all through.

    ReplyDelete