caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Lilly Memorial Fund

Our church has set up the below. I am posting because of the many inquiries.

The Lilly Memorial Fund has been established to help with the many medical expenses Lilly incurred. Checks may be made payable to Christ Church and mailed to P.O. Box 1034, Cary, NC 27519. Contributions will also be accepted during the Visitation at Thomas Funeral Home in Fuquay-Varina and the Funeral at Peace Presbyterian Church in Cary.

Flowers may be sent to the Thomas Funeral Home in Fuquay-Varina, NC.

3 comments:

  1. I have never met you, but I have had the privelege of reading your blog and praying for Lilly for about a year. Your blog has ministered to my spirit. I am so sorry for your loss. I am mourning with you right now. I will lift you up continually to the Lord, that He would shower you with His grace, comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sorry to learn of Lilly's death. If we can help in any way, please call us.

    The Howards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly would be proud of how her family is continuing to bring awareness to T18 and the preciousness of every human life. We love you and are continuously lifting you up in prayer.

    Cindy, Mark and boys

    ReplyDelete