caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chatty Lilly

Weight check = 8 lbs. 2 oz.

Lilly has been awake much of today. And she's been spending a lot of time talking! She's talking loudly to her daddy as I type this. I don't know how well the below video will work, but I tried to get a little of her talking this morning.



"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him." - Psalm 40:3

7 comments:

  1. Lilly, you tell your daddy how much you love him. You go, girlfriend.
    When Shisshy gets there next week, I hope you will talk to me, also. I sure have a lot of sweet things to tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lilly granddaughter, we will chat later today when i come over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lilly! I wish I hadn't yelled, "Whatcha' singin'?" So very loud at Hunter.. :P

    Your sissy,
    Tabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol in NZ is blown away!!! Clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this video! Lilly and my daughter Sarah (born just a week before Lilly) would be such good friends. Looking forward to hearing more of Lilly's songs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm listening, sweetheart, I'm listening
    xoxoxo momj

    ReplyDelete