caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tabby's new blog: The Goat Chick

Tabby has a new blog!  It is appropriately named "The Goat Chick."  (Get it - she's a girl (chick) who is caring for goats and chickens.)  My husband has been encouraging her to start writing down all the funny/scary/interesting things happening around our farm.  Sort of a town girl learns to be a country girl kind of thing.  Then I had the idea of her doing it by blogging as it's such fun way to journal and add pictures.  Then one day we'd like her to compile her posts into a book.

So check out The Goat Chick!  http://thegoatchick.blogspot.com/  Tabby is a very entertaining writer. Here is her blog header which she designed herself:


LillyBear thought I should share Tabby's purse I got her from Thirty One.  It was Tabby's request for her birthday this year.  The strap was very long for her but she quickly shortened it.  The name of this purse is the "retro metro crossbody." 



JOIN US FOR OUR FUNDRAISER THROUGH JULY 27TH! I am holding a Thirty One gifts fundraiser this month. All earnings will be split between SOFT and my own Lilly Memorial Project. Go to our party page by clicking https://www.mythirtyone.com/NikkiHuffman/ , click on "My Parties" on the left, and then clicking on "The Lilly Memorial Projects Thirty-One Fundraiser." THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment