caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 3rd birthday Lilly


Happy 3rd birthday, Little Firecracker!  You are greatly missed but I know heaven is perfect.

Lilly's above photo is featured on the homepage of SOFT today. 

We took Lilly balloons to her grave today and prayed as a family, thanking God for her.








Grief is tiring.  I will share more about today later.

In the meantime, if you care to, read my special guest post on Cindy-the-soap-nuts-lady's blog.  It is titled "Lessons I Have Learned from my Children."   Thanks Cindy for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment