caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 17, 2012

Guest post by T. - My Lilly memorial jewelry

This post is by Lilly's big sister, T. I want to share about the jewelry I have to remember Lilly.

My lily flower locket has two pictures of Lilly inside. On one side is a picture of her wearing a big bow, and on the other side there is a picture of her in her special swing:


My great-aunt Shisshy made me this one:

On the back it says, Lilly Hollowell - July 4th, 2010 "Little Firecracker" - Pray4Lilly.blogspot.com :



The bracelet matches the one Lilly was buried in. It says "LILLY":


This pretty angel necklace was a present from Lilly's friend, Giuliana's mom after Lilly died:


This lily flower necklace was made by A., who's little brother Henry had Trisomy 18 and he sadly died right before he was born:


This necklace has four charms. It has a purple Lily, a silver heart that says "Big Sister," a blue stone, and a "T":



This bracelet is red, white, and blue. It has some beautiful blue liles on it. It says "Lilly". It was made by a girl at our church:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful jewelry. I know you enjoy wearing them. xxoo
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete