caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 13, 2012

Various videos

One of Lilly's little Trisomy 18 friends, who is still on earth, is 3 year old Faith. Her parents were blessed to receive good advice early on in Faith's life from Rick Santorum. The Detroit Free Press has a good article and video about this in today's edition. You can read the article and watch the video here: http://www.freep.com/article/20120213/NEWS05/202130359/Rick-Santorum-s-advice-helps-metro-Detroit-family-with-Trisomy-18-child

Anyone who has read this blog for awhile knows that Lilly loved to eat coconut oil by mouth. The main reason I gave it to her was for the calories and immune boosting benefits. But there are also quite a number of other health benefits which you can read about here. I was interested to find out yesterday that coconut oil can really help with Alzheimers. You can see a video about that here. I guess that Alzheimers would have been one problem Lilly would never have had to worry about!

In doing a photo project this weekend, I came across a couple Lilly videos that I had forgotten about. They were so sweet to see. I was smiling with tears in my eyes as I watched. I thought I would share one here, that I don't think I ever posted. The video is from March 2011 and Lilly was 8 months old:






Now I need to get all our videos backed up on DVD or something so that we don't lose them if the computer crashes!

2 comments:

  1. It made me want to cry because I didn't remember what she looked like moving - thank God for videos!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete