Lilly had a dip in her breathing early this afternoon. It was brief and did not require oxygen. But it was enough that the doctor felt hesitant about releasing her today. Please pray that Lilly will maintain good breathing levels. If she does, then the doctor said she'd be released first thing tomorrow.
OK that was disappointing news. (I actually felt like I'd been punched in the gut!) But I certainly don't want to take Lilly home if it's not safe. My husband is going to go home though, and will pick up our other children on the way. Yay! Then, Lord willing, tomorrow they will come pick up Lilly and I. Can't wait to see all those smiling faces! (Thank you mom for taking care of the children for a week. It was nice not having to worry about them.)