caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 7, 2011

Freeedom!!!!

William Wallaces's battle cry is sounding over and over in my mind. :) That means YES! we are going home. We have discharge instructions and a portable oxygen tank. (Large tanks will be delivered to the house later today.) Now we're jusy eagerly awaiting our ride! I'm so excited I can hardly sit still. Lilly is so excited she fell asleep in my lap.

5 comments:

  1. Go home, my girls, and rest and recuperate! Get strong and healthy.

    We have heart surgery to go!

    Thank you, God. Your mercies are new everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, that you and Lilly are going home! What comfort home brings to our hearts and mind! So glad your family will all be united again!
    "Home is where the heart is!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA, hope you are all settled in at home now!!

    ReplyDelete