caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back home where we belong




Weight check= 10 lbs. 1.5 oz. (Weight loss at hospital. Lilly's working on it - she pigged out on coconut oil last night.)


We got home late yesterday afternoon! I've always liked being at home, but I have extra appreciation of it now. When I laid Lilly in her bed last night she just couldn't stop smiling. Even babies love their own beds.


By the way, my brother P. took the liberty of fixing the time lag for my posts. So now the time you see I published the post on is the actual time.


I'll post our hospital-stay-in-pictures as soon as I have a chance.

6 comments:

  1. lilly,

    love your welcome home picture!

    your mah mah

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad you're all back home. Go ahead and pig out, Lilly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad she's back home...looks like sister and brother are glad to see her, too!!!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's grown so much!Haven't had access for a while... Beautiful eyes and peaceful smile. What a wonderful expression of love between them, just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete