caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Temperature creeping up and down

Lilly slept most of the day today. Her temperature has started creeping back up some. It's a little over 100.7 degrees right now, down from 101.5 two hours ago. Her body must still be fighting whatever it is.


I spoke to the surgeon in S.C. that is open to doing Lilly's heart surgery. He said that Lilly needs to get over this and then stay healty for 6 weeks before she can have the VSD repair surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Still praying for Lilly and for you and the rest of the family! Thank you for taking the time to do these updates! I know you must feel quite alone at times! Just know that so many of us are behind you, holding up your arms! Even though I don't get to respond every single day, I try to come over to the blog and read the daily updates! Lilly is never far from our thoughts, and my daughters, ages 7 and 11 are in love with her! We all pray for her each time we think about it! I have many friends who are also praying for her, and I often find when I mention her to others that they already know of her and are praying, too! I hope this lifts you up in some way to know that even if we are not a very vocal "following," we are out here and have come to love your family and are quite privileged to be able to pray for Lilly! Keep getting better, Lilly, and keep fighting! :) Hang in there, L! Be strong and courageous! ---D in TN

    ReplyDelete