caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pretty white flower baby

I love Lilly in white. It always makes me think of an Easter lily. :)

Lilly is still pretty congested at times, especially in the mornings. We're praying hard that it won't turn into anything that will postpone Tuesday's g-tube surgery.

On Saturday, I watched the g-tube dvd that the hospital gave me. Wow. There was a lot more involved than I thought there would be. Have I ever said that I never wanted to be a nurse??!!

Lilly's physical therapist just called and Lilly has her first session scheduled for tomorrow morning. We are looking forward to that!




"Moses kept right on going because he kept his eyes on the one who is invisible." - Hebrews 11:27

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER IN WHITE TOO. SHE LOOKS SO NEW, AND FRESH AND PURE. AND THAT RUFFLED HINEY...WOO HOO.
    POOFIE WOULD BE SO PROUD!

    LOVE, SHISSHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Lily, you look so cute in white:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful she looks, like a little angel! We are praying that she will be healthy and ready for her surgery tomorrow! May God continue to watch over her and help You & her daddy have a peace while she is in surgery!
    with love & prayers - holly

    ReplyDelete