caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 2, 2011

G-tube surgery tomorrow

We learned today that we are supposed to have Lilly at the hospital at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. They will do the scope first, then the g-tube insertion. Lord willing Lilly will handle everything just fine. I have no idea if I'll have internet access at the hospital, but if not, I will have my daughter T. post how surgery goes.

Lilly had her first official physical therapy session today. It went very well. The therapist saw what all Lilly could do, what her muscle tone was like, etc. I learned some new positions for Lilly to work on. Future sessions will be once a week on Fridays.

I hate that my baby has to go back in the hospital tomorrow but trust it's for her best. And I pray God will protect her and continue to let other doctors see that Trisomy 18 babies can and do thrive.

"What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we can not yet see." - Hebrews 11:1

2 comments:

  1. Lilly will be in our prayers. Much love to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful verse, Hebrews 11:1 - it continues to amaze me how daily [hourly, min. seconds] God is watching ,guiding,and sustaining us with HIS word! May you and your family continue to find strength and comfort in HIM!
    in my prayers - holly

    ReplyDelete