caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hannah Grace's story

Lilly has been doing well and I've been so busy trying to catch up at home a bit. But it's wonderful! We visited Lilly's Pop today in rehab. (He's still slowly recovering from his stroke this past winter.) Today is his 78th birthday. He had lots of smiles for all of us, though still can't talk.

While at our last hospital stay, a mama of a Trisomy 18 angel, named Hannah, shared Hannah's picture and story with me. I urge you to read a beautifully written story about Hannah's short life at:


http://kwantfamilycorner.blogspot.com/

1 comment: