caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home!

We are home from the hospital! Lilly had a great day - she was awake and smiling and talking for much of it. Feedings through the g-tube are going well. I'll post more details asap!

Right now we're thanking / praising God that we are home and all together again! :)

Here is a little video I took today of Lilly:








5 comments:

  1. Precious! I'm so glad you are home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for LIlly! Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!

    It is so good to see her without the tape and tube on her face! She is looking more like Hunter including the FAT RINGS!

    Guess what Mo weighed at Lilly's age? 16lbs. Lilly's catchin up!

    I am so happy, thankful, and in Awe of our Creator that Lilly is home and well. (Know that her parents have been in my prayers also.)

    Love you all, Shisshy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lilly,

    loved watching you do side leg lifts with your chubby thighs! maybe you'll be a fitness instructor for other tri 18 babies!

    love,
    mah mah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following Lilly's story and have been praying for you and your family. Loved seein gher with out the NG tube. I didn't think it was possible for her to get any cuter but she did. so glad to see she's been gaining weight.
    Prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete