caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Going home!

Lilly and I are packed - and she's wearing regular clothes again for the first time in 11 days - and we're waiting for our ride home! We are so nervously happy! :)

The doctor feels that Lilly's alarms going off this morning, when she was in deep sleep, is simply normal for her. She wants her to go home and enjoy the best quality of life that she can - surrounded by her family that loves her.

Amen!! Thank you God for once again being faithful and getting us through this stressful time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad for you and Lilly! It'll be so nice to be home and sleep in your own beds. Praise God for getting you through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lilly , I'm SOOOOO glad Dad let me come with him to get you from the hospital!!!! You certainly knew me!

    Love,
    Big Sister T.

    ReplyDelete