caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Reformation Day!

Weight check = 6 lbs. 4.5 oz.

Here's Lilly reading the Sunday comics today. :)

My oldest daughter's favorite person in history is Martin Luther. So she was extra excited that today is Reformation Day. (Martin Luther nailed the 95 Theses to the door of the church in Wittenberg, Germany in 1517.)

We wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for your many prayers and your support. God has and is answering!

"The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26

6 comments:

  1. dear little granddaughter,
    just look at your weight gain!
    you are going to be my chunky little monkey soon!
    love,
    mah mah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on your weight gain, Lilly!!!! T- the protestant reformation is one of my favorite times in history:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet little Lilly. She reminds so very much of our sweet Brianna. I hope you don't mind but I copied your paragraph about the Senator onto Bri's website along with a link to Lilly's site. Brianna's site is http://briannagiveshope.blogspot.com

    Brianna lived a wonderful 28 months and worth every tear. God bless you all.

    brendabotts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord for the weight gained! I will continue to pray for you.

    I heard about you all through Samaritan and your situation caught my eye because I had a little brother who had T-18. Philip Gregg lived for 61 wonderful days before the Lord took him to heaven. Read about him here: http://sikmaarchives.wordpress.com/philips-story/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, over 6 lbs! Praise God that Lilly is gaining at a good rate!

    I noticed in these later pictures that her arms look a lot more relaxed than in her earlier photos (she doesn't have them bent too much). Hopefully her fingers will eventually relax as well.

    Keep up the updates! She is looking so much healthier, by God's grace.

    ReplyDelete