caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wearin' her Sunday best

Here's Lilly in the dress and bonnet she wore to church today. (It was a gift from a teacher at the school my husband works at. Love her in the bonnet! I like the more "old fashioned" dress clothes for my little ones.)

Lilly is almost over her cold, thank God. (And the rest of us are all about better too.)

"And He [Jesus] . . . healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah he prophet, saying: 'He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses.'" Matthew 8:16-17

5 comments:

  1. I also like traditional dress clothes for little ones. Lilly looks like a doll baby in her pretty pink dress and bonnet. It's a miracle how much healthier she looks now compared to just a little while ago. Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress and bonnet are beautiful and so is Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics... i have several dresses from when i was little that i have used for R & A:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, we have another "pink baby"..a sweet lovely child to love and cherish!
    and we do
    mom/pop

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks as if she's ready to go to her first prom :-))

    I also want to say i like the words you put in your blog about the bible. They are always very inspiring to me. thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete