caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Put on your travelin' shoes

Lilly got a visit today from her big sister. Unfortunately she still can't see her brother because the hospital's flu policy is now in effect which limits some visitors. Lilly's sister stayed with me the whole day at the hospital. When we left she said she felt sad because we had to leave her Dad and Lilly. I told her I know how she felt - I feel torn no matter where I am because my whole family's not together.

But ... that may change tomorrow! Yup - Lilly was instructed to "prepare her traveling shoes!" This afternoon preparations were started so that she (and my husband!) could be released TOMORROW! :) I'm afraid to get my hopes set on that though.

Lilly was off all oxygen all afternoon, praise God. But tonight my husband told me over the phone that Lilly had gotten agitated and they put her back on a little oxygen. So I don't know what will happen.

But I do know this: I "Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1

(NOTE: I have another new post - non-hospital related - below this one)

6 comments:

  1. May whats best for Lilly be done. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing my little granddaughters together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lilly, I was so happy that mama let me spend the day with you!
    I can't wait for you to come home today!!!!! (Lord willing)
    and Hunter yells Lilly get home!!!!!!!

    love,
    tabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that Lilly is strong enough to be considered releasable...even if not today....soon:o) That is wonderful news! I pray God will watch over you all as you journey home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for lilly!!!! Even if it doesn't happen by the end of the week, at least you know it's in the near future!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilly how happy you look in your big sisters arms! Tabby you must of been so happy today - not only to see Lilly but to hold her again! Calli and I like your pretty pink flower headband ,we think Lilly does too!

    ReplyDelete