caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Visit

Today Lilly and her siblings visited a local pumpkin patch. Her big sister was shocked at all the bumpy pumpkins - she thought they looked like they had warts all over. Lilly's brother was thrilled to sit on the different tractors and pretend to drive. Lilly slept the whole time.
While there, I briefly wondered if Lilly would be there with us next year when we go get pumpkins. I sure hope so!
"'For I know the plans I have for you,'" declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.'" Jeremiah 29:11-12

5 comments:

  1. lilly looks so grown up in that picture. which pumpkin did she pick out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wished we lived right down the road and all six could have picked out their pumpkins together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, THATS a sleeping baby! Great photo. good times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkin pics. Lilly looks so peaceful. The fresh air must have relaxed her:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilly I'm sorry that I picked out your
    pumpkin for you!! You can chose yours next year or the next year!!!
    (Lord willing)
    love, Tabby & Hunter :)

    ReplyDelete